We take great pride in offering our customers the absolute best customer service we can. At times, even the highest quality products may fail and show early signs of wear or a manufacturer defect. Crazy Jay's bed-in-a-box mattresses come with a full non-prorated warranty. Warranty begins the date you purchase the mattress and cannot be transferred. If a defect occurs during the warranty period, we will work with our manufacturers to repair or replace the defective product in a reasonable
amount of time.
- Defects or deterioration in the cell structure of the latex or poly foam
- Defects resulting in splitting or cracking of the material, with normal usage and proper handling
- Body indentations:
- 1 1/2” or greater impression on boxed innerspring mattress
- 1 1/2” or greater impression on a quilted foam mattress
- 1 1/2” or greater impression on a smooth top foam mattress
- Sagging: Your mattress must be continuously supported by a foundation with solid support. This includes solid wood or metal platforms, foundations, or wire grid frames.
- Normal increase of softness exhibited in the mattress material (breaking in process)
- Normal decrease of recovery aspects of latex (breaking in process)
- Mattress fabric (stains, normal wear & tear, etc)
- Bed height
- Sheet fit
- Body indentations:
- Less than minimum impressions as defined in“Warranty Coverage” above.
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation
- Mattresses decompressed for extended periods of time (no more than 60 days)
Our bed-in-a-box mattresses have been designed to be used on a foundation with solid support
that has little or no give. This may include wood or metal foundations, box foundations, metal grid frames, or platforms. Substitution or use of improper foundations such as box springs or other bases upon which the mattress is placed is not acceptable and will void your mattress warranty and all other warranties expressed or implied. In the event of a warranty claim, you may be required to provide proof of the quality and suitability of the mattress foundation being provided to your mattress. If you have more questions on what type of foundation is acceptable, get in touch with us, we’re happy to help.
All warranties contained herein shall not apply if the product has been physically stained, abused, damaged, burned, moisture saturated, cut or torn. Crazy Jay's reserves the right to refuse repair or replacement of any product deemed to be in an unsanitary condition. This warranty is valid only to the original purchaser of the product. If the original purchaser sells the product, the subsequent purchaser takes the product “as is” and “with all faults.” Proof of Purchase is required for all warranty claims.
Other Rules & RequirementS: Please Read!
- All sales of Crazy Jay's mattresses are final. However, accidents happen, and we will always do our best to uphold and honor warranties and protect our customers.
- Crazy Jay's assumes no responsibility in ensuring proper setup or support of a new mattress in the home. Our customers understand and agree that they are responsible for complying with the expectations set forward in this warranty. For recommendations or advice in setting up your mattress appropriately, please call (518)496-3366.
- Customers agree that any photographs sent to Crazy Jay's Mattress Outlet of warranty claims, damage to mattresses, etc., may be used by Crazy Jay's Mattress Outlet and distributed to 3rd-Party manufacturers to assist with warranty claims and fulfillment.